No one likes to think about insurance, or the events that cause us to need it, but there is no greater peace of mind than knowing your family or your business is protected.
Tompkins Financial Advisors is a fully integrated organization offering customized financial planning, investment management, private client services, tax services, trust and estate administration, charitable giving, and insurance solutions. Our affiliation with M Financial GroupTM, gives us access to proprietary products and services from leading insurance carriers that are designed to provide solutions tailored to the needs of our clients.
Solutions for High Net Worth Individuals and Families of Wealth
- Wealth Transfer strategies to minimize taxes
- Funding to pay Estate Taxes
- Creative Charitable Planning
- Legacy Planning
Solutions for Business Owners
- Funding for the purchase of an owner’s interest in the event of death or disability
- Protecting the business against the loss of a key employee
- Supplemental benefits to help attract and retain key employees
- Maximizing the use of corporate funds to provide benefits for the owner(s) and their families
- Equalizing an estate for children not involved in the family business
Solutions for Corporate Executives
- Review of benefit plans to assure that the executive is taking full advantage of employer plans
- Supplementing employer plans to make sure that the executive and his family are protected in the event of premature death or a disability
- Strategies to accumulate funds for tuition expenses and retirement needs
Products and Services
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Wealth Transfer Consultations
Tompkins Financial Advisors is the brand name used by Tompkins Financial Corporation for the wealth management services offered by its separate subsidiaries Tompkins Trust Company and AM&M Financial Services, Inc. Tompkins Trust Company provides bank trust and asset management services. Tompkins Financial subsidiary AM&M Financial Services, a registered investment advisor (RIA), offers financial planning, investment, tax, and risk management services. Securities are offered through AM&M subsidiary Ensemble Financial Services, Member FINRA, SIPC.
Investments and insurance are not fdic insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, and may lose value.