Financial Planning Services
Creating an effective financial plan takes time, know-how and experience. Even if you are using popular consumer financial tools, planning on your own can be overwhelming and frustrating. We help you reduce your workload, get organized, and ensure that your plan meets your personal and financial needs. Your life continues to evolve, and so will your financial plan. We are here to be your trusted partner through all of those life changes.
When you partner with a Tompkins Financial Advisors Planning Professional, you’ll gain:
- Knowledge of options and alternatives tailored to your specific financial and personal situation.
- Connections to a network of professionals (accounting, legal, real estate, insurance, trusts) when additional expertise is needed.
- Unbiased advice and support from an experienced team that is committed to guiding you toward long-term financial well-being, all while achieving your desired goals.
How Can a Financial Plan Assist You?
Our view of financial planning is holistic. It aims to pull together your financial and life pieces, organizes them, and brings it all together into a successful strategy that is easier for you and more effective. The more you understand and better manage your wealth, the more likely you are to achieve your goals.
Creating a financial plan will help you:
- See your finances from a holistic point of view, so you understand how your individual financial decisions impact your overall financial success.
- Create integrated strategies that connect all of your financial activities, whether personal, business, or both.
- Identify your short-term and long-term financial goals and the steps needed to pursue those goals.
- Track your progress and make adjustments as you experience new life events, changes to your current situation, or develop different perspectives.
Common Areas of Focus in Financial Planning
- Educational Funding
- Retirement Planning
- Budgeting & Saving
- Risk Management
- Estate Planning