Investment Management Services*
With our team-based approach, you’re never limited to just one opinion. We work as a team, so you can be confident that our investment strategies are rigorously tested, challenged and strengthened by a larger network of experts.
Our in-house investment committee develops portfolios and monitors the investments and securities within the portfolios. They evaluate macro-economic and market conditions to determine if and when specific changes are needed in our investors’ portfolios and Tompkins’ investment philosophies.
Our online system provides your wealth management team with advanced functionality and more robust reporting capabilities in order to better serve your needs. It will also offer online users the following benefits and enhancements:
- A detailed digital view of accounts and investments
- A clean, intuitive dashboard
- Enhanced support
- Heightened security
What makes us different?
There are literally hundreds of wealth management firms to choose from. At Tompkins Financial Advisors, we deliver a different client experience.
- We draw on our long history of providing local service to multiple generations of families. We get to know you and what’s important in your life, to understand your complete financial picture.
- Our straightforward, transparent approach is delivered by local professionals you know and trust.
- Our wealth advisors seek to understand not only your financial goals, but what matters most to you.
* Services provided through Tompkins Community Bank. Investments and insurance products are not insured by the FDIC, not deposits of, obligations of, or guaranteed by the bank or its affiliates, and are subject to investment risk including possible loss of principal.
+ Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates.